In Solo mode, users start earning for doing Activities such as walking, running, cycling, swimming (upcoming), sleeping (upcoming) or more on their own.
For walking, running, cycling, there is a limit speed that partially helps differentiate activities and prevent cheating.
You need to maintain the speed in the regulated limit speed. Anytime you break this speed limit, speed limit compliance rate will decrease linearly.
- 1 vs 1: Challenge your friend, a family member or a matched person to go on a competition.
The basic idea for Challenge mode has been used in beFITTER Alpha and Beta testnet.
Time is getting closer for you to join one of the fiercest races in beFITTER - Tournament Mode. The duration of a Tournament season will be decided by the beFITTER Team. In a Tournament season, beFITTER Team will contribute a certain amount of HEE to the Prize Pool, the rest of the Prize Pool will be contributed by users.
All users will be given Exp Point (calculated according to the integer value of Energy consumed, 1 E = 1 Exp) at the end of every activity session. With Exp Points, users can level up in the Tournament season and claim their rewards, including Medal and Gacha Box (Gacha Box will contain Medal or Exp Point). Medal(s) will also be randomly distributed at the end of activity sessions. Users who take part in a Tournament season will be ranked following the number of Medals they collect. To enter the leaderboard, users need to unlock Premium Pass with HEE.
Prize Pool of a tournament season is contributed by (1) Initial amount $HEE sponsored by beFITTER and (2) Contributed amount of $HEE by users who purchase the Premium Pass. 90% of the total Prize Pool (called "Pay Fund") will be paid to Top 50 players, and the remaining 10% is the operating cost of the tournament feature.
Top 50 players who collect the most medals will receive $HEE rewards from the Pay Fund by a certain ratio.
% reward of the Pay Fund
Top 6 to top 10
1.25% per player
Top 11 to top 25
1.0833% per player
Top 26 to to 50
0.875% per player
After the end of the Tournament, beFITTER Team will review the Leaderboard within maximum 5 working days to make sure that there are not any cheating activities. The HEE rewards shall be added to Spending of the winning players after that.
- Step 1: Sign up, get a NFT Shoe from the in-app Market or purchase a Shoe Box from Tofu NFT
- Step 2: Equip your NFT Shoe and join beFITTER activities (Walk/Run/Cycle)
- Step 3: Medal(s) and/or Exp Point(s) will be randomly distributed at the end of your activity sessions
- Step 4: Go to Tournament Tab from your Homepage, claim your Medal(s) as your Free Pass Reward according to your level in the tournament. (Level in the tournament is decided by the Exp Points you have accumulated).
- Step 5: Unlock Premium Pass with 18.000 HEE to enter the Leaderboard, earn as many Medal(s) and Gacha Box(es) as your Premium Pass Reward and climb up the Leaderboard.
- Only users who use NFT Shoes (including Rental Shoes) to do activities will be given Medals and/or Exp Point(s) to level up in the tournament.
- Does not apply to the Trial Shoes.
- Exp Point(s) can only be earned by consuming Energy (integer value).
- Medal(s) will be randomly distributed at the end of activity sessions. The Distribution Rate is decided by the Luck Attribute of the NFT Shoe.
- Participants need to unlock the Premium Pass to join the Leaderboard and compete to get HEE rewards from the Pay Fund.
Medal Drop Chance at the end of an activity session will be calculated as follow:
DropChance = BaseChance + AdditionalChance (LUCK) + AdditionalChance (Premium)
- BaseChance: default rate 2%
- AdditionalChance (LUCK) = LuckFactor * attributeLUCK
- LuckFactor: Based on the user's Tournament status
- LuckFactor=0.0016 (Free Pass)
- LuckFactor=0.002 (Premium Pass)
- AdditionalChance (Premium): Based on the unlock Premium Pass status of the user, default rate 12%
For example: 1 user using NFT with Luck = 40 and he/she unlocked Premium Pass, then the % drop chance after an activity session will be calculated as follow:
Drop Chance = 2% + (40*0.002)% + 12% = 22%
Note: In 1 activity session, a maximum of 1 Medal can be given
Users will start from level 0 and try to reach the highest level (level 30). The Exp Points you have accumulated will decide the level you are, in detail:
Total accumulated exps to level up
0 --> 1
1 --> 2
2 --> 3
3 --> 4
4 --> 5
5 --> 6
6 --> 7
7 --> 8
8 --> 9
9 --> 10
10 --> 11
11 --> 12
12 --> 13
13 --> 14
14 --> 15
15 --> 16
16 --> 17
17 --> 18
18 --> 19
19 --> 20
20 --> 21
21 --> 22
22 --> 23
23 --> 24
24 --> 25
25 --> 26
26 --> 27
27 --> 28
28 --> 29
29 --> 30
View details in NFT Pet System Section