NFT Pet System
Along with Mystery Box, Shoe and Fitter Pass, Pet is a brand new NFT in the NFT System of beFITTER, which empowers users to earn exclusive rewards and join incentivized tournaments. Pet and others beFITTER NFT are uniquely created and stored on BNB Chain, serving as proof of authenticity and ownership as well as allowing the use of that digital item in app activities.
Throughout the history of humankind, animals have always been our great companions who provide us with company, affection, loyalty and dedication. beFITTER Pet NFT System includes 3 main dog breeds: Corgi, Pug and Shiba Inu. Pet NFTs are released by beFITTER Team via Pet Backpack NFT Offerings with 3 types of Backpack:
- Classic Pet Backpack
- Classic Pet Backpack (Limited Edition)
- Supreme Pet Backpack
NFT Pet Backpack Drop Rate:
Each Pet Backpack contains 1 Pet in the system, and there are 2 types of Pet: Classic Pet and Supreme Pet. Both types of Pet can hunt for treasures and join tournaments. Having higher base attributes than Classic Pet, Supreme Pet owns a higher ability to win in Pet Race and find treasures. Other than that, Supreme Pet also enables their owner with exclusive features including:
- Idle Earning
- Faster Energy Burn
- Chance to receive a Supreme Pet Backpack while hunting for Treasure: treasures found by a Supreme Pet will consist of Supreme Pet Backpacks along with other normal rewards
- Increase speed limit for all activities
beFITTER Pet NFT is divided into 3 rarities: Standard, Rare, Iconic.
Pet attributes play an important role in Pet Race
- Run: decides the ability to run faster in ground areas of the tournament
- Swim: decides the ability to swim faster in water areas of the tournament
- Surf: decides the ability to surf faster when surfing in water areas of the tournament
- Power: decides the ability to push obstacle faster in obstacle areas of the tournament
- Luck: empowers the pet with a higher chance of winning in Pet Race and hunting for Treasure
The rarity of a Pet NFT decides its min and max base Attributes (Run, Swim, Surf, Power) as follow:
Min and max value of Luck (base) Attribute will be decided according to the Pet’s Type:
Owners need to take care of their Pets to help them maintain Health Status, which act as essential prerequisites for Treasure Hunting. Health Status will decline over time and if Health Status falls under a certain level, the Pet will not be able to neither hunt for treasures nor join Pet Race. Owners need to take actions following:
- Bath, Toilet, Sleep: Remember to give your Pet a bath to keep them clean, let them go to toilet and sleep to stay healthy
- Belly: Belly Status lets you know if your Pet is hungry or not. Owners will have to feed their Pets with Pet Food (bought by HEE) when needed
- Mood: Mood Status represents how your Pet feels. Pet’s Mood will fluctuate as these 4 Status above fluctuate
- Food: Pet Food is used to feed the Pet and can be bought by HEE. Pet Food will help the Pet: Add points to Mood Status; Add points to Belly Status; Accumulate Calo Point.
- Calo Point: can be used to add into desired attributes. Each maturity level is limited with a specific range of Calo Points that can be added. If you want to have higher attributes, you need to Grow-up your Pet to a higher Maturity Level.
Grow up your Pet to a higher Maturity level to:
- Increase the Treasure’s value
- Increase the range of Calo Point to add to Pet Attributes
Max Calo Points when grow up:
Keep in mind that the amount of treasures each Pet can hunt is limited, so it is best to Grow-up your Pet, add Calo Points to its Attributes and raise its ability to find the most valuable treasures for you.
Grow up cost: To Grow up the Pet, Pet Owners need to spend both HEE and FIU, which are determined by this below formula:
a1 , b1, c1: system values set by game designer to calculate HEE cost
a2 , b2, c2: system values set by game designer to calculate FIU cost
M: Maturity level
- The higher the Maturity Level, the more it costs to Grow up the Pet
- Supreme Pet will cost more to Grow up than Classic Pet
Pet once equipped to the Owner while doing activities (Walk/Run/Cycle) will start hunting for Treasures. Make sure your Pet is in a good mood before taking them out. Classic Pet can hunt a total of 20 treasures while that number of Supreme Pet is 25. When Pets reach the maximum number of treasures they could hunt:
- Health Status will remain and will not decline anymore
- The Pet will still help its Owner burn energy faster (for Supreme Pet)
- The Pet can still join Pet Race
Treasure Drop Rate is decided by this formula:
% Treasure drop= % PetLuck_factor +(% ShoeLevel_factor * % ShoeLuck_factor) + % Energy_factor + % PetBelly_factor
% Pet Luck factor: Calculated based on the Pet’s Luck Attribute
% Shoe level factor: Calculated based on the Shoe’s Level
% Shoe Luck factor: Calculated based on the Shoe’s Luck Attribute
% Energy factor: Calculated based on the Energy Consumption. This factor will be accumulated through out the Owner’s activity sessions and will only be reset when the Pet has found the Treasure
% Pet Belly factor: Calculated based on the Pet’s Belly Status
*Important Notes: The Pet does not require Treasure Drop Rate to be at 100% to successfully find a treasure. During an activity session, with each Energy consumed, the Pet will “sniff” for the Treasure once, if you’re lucky enough, you will only need to consume a small amount of energy to get a treasure.
Treasure found by Pet will consist of different rewards including but not limited to:
- Supreme Pet Backpack (Only for treasures found by Supreme Pet)
The amount of rewards will be randomly distributed and will get more valuable as the Pet is Grown up. The higher the Maturity Level, the more valuable the treasures become.
Idle Earnings (only Supreme): Idle Earnings is a brand new feature made exclusively for Supreme Pet. After successfully finding a treasure, the Pet needs to rest for 24 hours. And while resting, Supreme Pet will fetch a certain amount of tokens to its Owner. During this resting period, the Pet won’t be able to join activities with its Owner but can still join Pet Race.
Pet Race is a tournament where Pet Owners gather and have fun while competing for the prizes. There are 3 main modes:
- Trial: This mode does not require participants to pay any fee, Pet Owners can join this mode to test for the ability to win of their Pets
- Classic: This mode does require a certain amount of fee (HEE) to join. In this mode, Pet Owners can win HEE and Elo Points
- Challenger: When accumulated a certain amount of Elo Points, Pet Owners can take their Pets to join Challenger Mode and compete with the most outstanding Pets in the whole system. Rewards of this mode include HEE and Elo Points but the amount will be much higher compared to Classic Mode.
- Pets will join a Race against its competitors (2-6 Pets/Race)
- Each Race is designed to include different kinds of areas and obstacles, Pets who have compatible attributes for the area will stand more chance to win the Race. For example: A Pet with high Run Attributes will likely to win the Race of grounds areas, a pet with high Swim Attributes is likely to win the Race of water areas.
- Each Race will have 1-3 winners (depending on the amount of competitors). Each winner will receive a certain amount of HEE and Elo Points taken from the entrance fee
- Jackpot: A part of each Race’s entrance fee will be put into the Jackpot Pool. Users with the highest Elo Points will win the Jackpot Prize.