NFT Shoe System
All beFITTER in-app items including Shoe, Pet, Fitter Pass and Box are NFTs. Each beFITTER NFT is uniquely created and stored on BNB Chain, serving as proof of authenticity and ownership as well as allowing the use of that digital item in app activities.
beFITTER team is committed to mint the first and only 5,000 Genesis NFT shoes on BNB Chain with the TokenID from #0000 to #5000.
These Genesis NFT shoes are distributed 100% to the beFITTER community via NFT sale, Alpha and Beta testnet challenges and other airdrop or royalties events.
In beFITTER, NFT Marketplace is built within the beFITTER app and is called “Market”. You can visit the Market to buy or sell your NFTs. There would be no certain requirements for users who want to buy and sell in that marketplace.
Fee on the In-app Marketplace (Amendment on Sep 8, 2022).
After the first period of setting the preferential fee on Marketplace, currently to ensure the rights and interests of the NFT design copyrights, the fee on marketplace will be adjusted to change. Specifically:
- Transfer fee (Service fee): constant at 2%
- Royalty fee: increase to 4%
- Listing/Cancel fee: Free
Amendments are announced in advance to notify users about changes. Changes will be applied in the Update App Version after the amendment is announced.
The renting system in beFITTER has two types:
- Fixed cost feature: the owner of the NFT posts and finds people who want to rent NFT on the message board, the renter will have full ownership of the NFT for the specified period of time upon mutual agreement.
- Profit sharing feature: The owner of the NFTposts and finds people who want to rent the NFT. The revenue earned from using the NFT will be divided between the owner and the renter according to the percentage agreed beforehand.
There are three types of NFT shoes: DAILY - FITNESS - RACER, each designed to suit a different activity type. Whether you walk, run or cycle, you want to do it with the right type of shoe to preserve the Condition of your shoes and extend their lifespans.
There are three NFT shoe rarities: Standard, Rare and Iconic. Among 5,000 Genesis NFT shoes, Standard and Rare respectively take up 70% and 25% while Iconic only accounts for 5%. In the future, there may be even rarer NFT shoes that can be minted from Rare or Iconic Genesis NFT shoes in special minting events.
The rarity of an NFT shoe also decides its min and max value of each Attribute as follows:
(Amendment on July 28, 2022) Amendments are announced in advance to notify users about changes. Changes will be applied in the Update App Version after the amendment is announced.
Cooldown is the period of time in which the NFT Shoe gradually enters a resting or near-resting state. In the cooldown state, the shoe will be limited to some features, in particular:
- When moving a shoe out of a spending wallet, a 24-hour cooldown (counted from the transferred time) for equipping this shoe is applied. Simply put, your shoe needs to wait 24 hours to be equipped and earned.
- When buying a shoe from the market, a 24-hour cooldown (counted from the completed purchase) for selling it out is applied. We hope that each item will help you in your practice and make you become ‘fitter’. So let's practice with it for a bit before you hand it over to someone else. You need to wait 24 hours to put it on sale.
- Minting Cooldown: Detail in Minting Section.
Each beFITTER NFT shoe has four attributes:
Support (S). Support represents the ability to earn tokens of an NFT shoe. Per the same amount of energy spent in the same activity, the higher the support attribute of the NFT shoe is, the more tokens its owner will receive.
Durability (D). Durability decides the endurance of the shoes. The higher the Durability is, the greater endurance the shoes will maintain. They are basically “stronger”. When users equip “stronger” shoes, they will lose less Condition with the same consumed energy. In other words, your shoe will stay in good Condition for a longer time and you don’t need to repair the NFT shoe as much, therefore, save up the cost for repairing.
Luck (L). Luck represents the ability of a NFT shoe to help its owner win in the lucky-based selection, events and more. To be specific, owning an NFT shoe with high Luck attribute raises your chance to win Lottery draw in Challenges. In minting, the NFT shoes (Parents) with higher luck stats will have higher likelihood to result in an NFT shoe of higher rarity and better attributes. There may be more application of Luck attributes as the application evolves with more features.
Range (R) To be revealed later
(Amendment on July 27, 2022) Amendments are announced in advance to notify users about changes. Changes will be applied in the Update App Version after the amendment is announced.
Brand new NFT shoes that are just minted would have their Condition at the maximum of 100%. The condition decreases gradually as you use the shoes in activity. When the Condition is at a lower grade, the NFT shoes would be less functional and earning ability also drops (called Condition Penalty).
- Condition index is at 91% or more, earning ability increases to 110%
- Condition index is between 41% and 90%, earning ability is 100%
- Condition index is between 21% and 40%, earning ability drops to 50%.
- Condition index is at 20% or less, earning ability drops to 10%.
(Clarify on August 10, 2022; not amendment) The condition index which is used to calculate the earning ability will change during the user's walk/run/cycle, not a fixed index when the user starts moving.
There are various factors that affect shoe Condition including the amount of energy consumed, NFT shoes (Durability attribute, Type) and Activity. The condition lost is calculated as follows:
Condition Lost = (E/D) * Cr
E: Energy consumed
D: Durability rate
Cr: Compatibility rate between types of shoes and activities
(Amendment on July 27, 2022) When the shoe is used in suitable activity, its condition lost will be reduced by 50% compared to normal. The suitability between the activity and the shoe is as follows:
Note: The compatibility between shoe type and activity was revised based on Community Poll Result on July 28, 2022.
beFITTER users have the power to create their own new unique NFTs via minting feature. You will need two NFTs that you own (Parents), not in use for renting or activities at the very moment of minting.
We aim to make this NFT creation process as easy as possible.
- Step 1: Visit Profile tab, go to Inventory.
- Step 2: Select the NFT you want to use for minting.
- Step 3: Press Mint and you will be directed to the Minting page where you select another NFT. You can also change the previous NFT there.
- Step 4: Once you are happy with everything, approve the minting.
The NFT process will start and you can sit back and wait for your exciting new NFT to be minted! It would normally take from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the blockchain pace. Note that each NFT shoe can only be used for minting for seven times maximum.
In order to perform shoeminting, users have to spend an amount of HEE tokens and FIU tokens, which are determined by below formula:
Minting Cost = X (HEE) + Y (FIU)
- 1.Every shoe-minting performance will require both HEE and FIU tokens, regardless of the attribute and rarity of the shoes.
- 2.X depends on shoe attributes and shoe rarity. Shoes with higher attributes and higher rarity will cost more. Besides,the number of mining times plays a part in the calculation. After each, the cost required for the next time will also increase.
- 3.Y is directly proportional to X by formula as follow: Y=X/a (a is a coefficient determined based on shoe rarity)
Note: The cost of Shoe-minting will be changed from time to time to balance the supply and demand of both HEE and FIU.
New shoes type after shoe-minting is determined by TYPE and RARITY of the two initial shoes.
Note that each NFT shoe can only be used for minting seven times maximum. And after each time being used for minting, there is a 48-hour cooldown period before the shoe can be Parents again. This mechanism controls the population and scarcity of newly-minted beFITTER NFTs.
Upgrading shoes will give users more benefits. There are some reward points after every upgraded level. It can be used to enhance shoe attributes.
Level up will cost HEE Token. At some specific level (5-10-15-20), FIU token is additionally required. The amount of FIU token needed corresponds to shoe rarity.
Leveling Cost = Leveling Cost Base * Rarity Cost Rate * Leveling Cost Rate
- 1.Leveling cost base: Depends on current level and shoe rarity. At the same level, shoes with higher rarity require more tokens.
- 2.Rarity Cost Rate, Leveling Cost Rate: Set by game designer, advance equally by shoe level.
Beside token cost, leveling up takes time too. The higher the level and rarity is, the more HEE, FIU and time it will cost.
Users can BOOST to upgrade shoes faster. It is calculated based on level-up time remaining and requires HEE to perform:
Leveling Boost = Leveling Cost/Total Time * ETR * X (Leveling Boost Rate)
- 1.X: Oscillate within range from 1 to 5
- 2.ETR: Estimated time remaining
Factors that affect condition and repair cost.
Every shoe has a lifespan, known as Shoe Condition, with a maximum of 100%. It will gradually decrease depending on activity intensity. Users have to repair the shoes before the condition is getting low and be not able to use anymore. The more decay the shoes become, the more cost it will take.
Repair cost depends on 3 factors: shoe condition, level and rarity.
Total Repair Cost = Repair Cost Per Condition Lost * Repair Cost by Level * Repair Cost by Rarity * Total Condition Lost
(Clarify on August 10, 2022; not amendment) The lower your condition is, the more costly it is when it comes to repair. For example, it will cost more to repair a shoe from 90% to 95% condition than from 95% to 100%, although the percentage of fixed conditions is the same 5%.
(Amendment on July 22, 2022) Amendments are announced in advance to notify users about changes. Changes will be applied in the Update App Version after the amendment is announced..
NFT inflation is the problem when there are too many NFT being minted that makes the NFT supply seriously outnumbers demand. The consequence is that the NFT price will drop over time. Some existing measures such as cooldown and increasing minting costs are just short-term solutions since as long as there are more NFTs to be minted continuously and here to stay, one day there will be too many.
To solve the problem once and forever, beFITTER shoe NFT will expire. In other words, it has its fixed life span according to its rarity.
When expired, the shoe NFT can’t be used to earn in Activities. Users can still sell mint, level up, or add points. Users may extend the shoe NFT lifespan by some actions including using Fitter Pass or leveling up.
There are a few factors that affect your earning in solo mode including: Speed limit compliance, NFT shoe Condition and Support attributes, type of Activity and type of shoes. Note that Weak GPS from your device could lead to inaccurate records and affect your earnings and there is a small randomization in solo earnings.
Below is the formula of solo mode earning:
Solo Mode Earning = E * (S*System Value) * Sp * C * x
E: Energy consumed
S: Support Rate
Sp: Speed limit compliance rate
C: Condition penalty
X: a random decimal value in a given range; x∈R, x∈[a,b]
View details in NFT Pet System Section.